- Made of three layers
- The top urethane layer is designed for hard wear and durability.
- The middle layer features incredibly realistic wood, stone and ceramic designs.
- The bottom layer is a waterproof substrate.
- Can be used throughout your home from high-moisture bathrooms, to family rooms.
- Tends to feel warmer and softer than the hard-surface flooring it replicates.
- Can be installed over most properly installed subfloors. The subfloor surface should be clean, flat, dry, and free of debris.
- Depending on the product's manufacturer, it can be installed in four methods — click, full spread adhesive, self adhesive, and friction fit / free floating.
- Many LVT’s can be installed with or without grout.
- May be altered in shape and stability due to direct heat and sunlight.