Titan Flooring is an established award winning flooring and interior design company serving Edmonton and surrounding since 1996. We appreciate and value what each team member has to offer. Thinking outside the box is always encouraged.
Titan Flooring & Interior Design Ltd. is looking for a few great individuals to add to our sales team!
Are you a seasoned flooring sales representative looking for a change or are you an enthusiastic eager individual looking at expanding their knowledge in the world of residential and commercial flooring? If the answer is yes to either question then look no further.
The main focus of this role will be to serve clients in the showroom/retail division of Titan. The Sales Representative is responsible for cultivating client relationships, selling products and managing the retail job's process from the time of estimate to completion.
- Knowledge of Titan's ever expanding product lines and pricing with the ability to demonstrate technical understanding of the products. Responsible for continuously learning about new products through self initiated research and product knowledge demonstrations.
- Conduct on site measures, read and interpret blueprints and provide estimates/quotes to clients in a timely manner.
- Job site visits prior to flooring install to ensure site readiness as well as when installation starts and finishes.
- Data input into Job Runner with all relevant information on estimates and sales including uploading drawings, plans, detailed notes, cut sheets and tile layout. Document the job as necessary throughout the process.
- Communicate within the company’s appropriate departments and installer’s onsite; troubleshoot problems when required. Coordinate all missing items with warehouse; follow up with material ETAs and address service or installation issues.
- Maintain status of job materials and job work orders in Job Runner, ensure accuracy of job status at month end and maintain WIP reports.
- Resolve client complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Submit customer credit applications.
- Collect necessary deposits and final payments from clients as per Company policy.
- Follow up with clients upon completion of work to ensure they are satisfied.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new sales opportunities. Prospect weekly and grow sales in all areas including custom builders, renovators, insurance and commercial jobs.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and attitude at all times
- Assist with daily showroom maintenance and completing opening/closing duties.
Skills Required – Non-Technical
- Superior customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Display excellent sales and closing skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Demonstrate professionalism and integrity while consistently acting in an ethical and fair manner
- Strong teamwork skills
Requirements Skills Required – Technical
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Familiar with basic computer systems and industry specific software (we use Job Runner).
Education and Experience Required
- Prior industry experience required (minimum 1-2 years)
- Previous experience in sales is highly encouraged
- Previous experience with COR (Certificate of Recognition) is an asset
- Post-secondary education is preferred but not required
Benefits Compensation Makeup
- Rewarding commission based structure
- Health Benefits
- We support a work life balance
If you think we would be a good fit for you or if you have any questions, please forward your resume and/or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org