Our showroom will be open to the public under planned Alberta re-open day of May 14, 2020 with the following precautions in place. Please phone 780-489-8929 for service.
-Please do not enter our business with cold like symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath.
-Please maintain at least 2 meters of distance from our team members and other customers.
-Only a certain amount of customers will be allowed access into the store to avoid crowding. Appointments are recommended, but not required. If you do not have an appointment though, you may be required to wait.
-Please use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the showroom.
-Gloves will be available for customer/ employee use.
Thank you in advance,
April 16, 2020
Dear Titan Customers,
With the ever changing situation of COVID-19, Titan Flooring continues to focus on health, safety and well-being of our team and customers. With this in mind, these are the additional precautions and changes we are implementing:
1) As of March 20, 2020, our showroom will be open by appointment only. Please contact your sales rep or store to schedule an appointment.
2) The store hours will remain the same for both locations Monday to Friday; however we will be closed Saturdays until further notice.
3) Samples are still available to you. If there are samples needing to be returned or picked up, there will be a drop-off bin placed outside the front door. Samples will be sanitized upon return.
4) Customer pick-ups: We ask that you provide us with 24 hours notice to properly prepare your materials for pickup.
5) We are re-emphasizing social distancing and are doing everything we can to clean and sanitize all high contact points within our stores. This includes washing our hands regularly.
6) We are also encouraging our team to utilize all tools at their disposal in order to minimize unnecessary contact. I. e; phones, email, facetime, etc.
Titan Flooring will continue to follow all recommendations put forth by the Federal ( Health Canada) and Alberta Government ( Alberta Health Services).
Our goal at this time is to conduct ourselves with as much normalcy as possible under the current circumstances with your health, safety and well being in mind.
Please contact our Edmonton office (780) 489-8929 with any questions or concerns.
Thank you from the entire Titan Flooring Team.
As this is unchartered territory for all of us, we are doing the best we can to address the current challenge we are all facing. As our business involves us being in people’s homes, commercial job sites and dealing with the public;
Titan Flooring & Interior Design Ltd. will be following all recommendations put forth by the Federal and Alberta Government (Alberta Health Services) as well as implement a list of measures on a daily basis:
1. We will be practicing proper social distancing and will be mindful of how we greet each other (no handshaking, etc) in the coming weeks. Any non-essential in-person meetings will be deferred to a later date or will be conducted by phone, text and/or email.
2. We will be respectfully asking all team members, installers, current and prospective clients if they are currently feeling healthy, and if they have travelled outside of Canada recently (last two weeks).
3. Any team member or installer who is not feeling well, will be asked to remain home and take all precautions outlined by AHS.
4. Any team member or installer who has recently (last two weeks) travelled outside of Canada, or has knowingly come into contact with someone who has contracted COVID -19, will be asked to complete a minimum period of 14 day self isolation, or any other steps as outlined by AHS before returning to work.
5. Handwashing and sanitizing will immediately be increased by all Titan Flooring staff and installers. This will include routine hand washing while at a client’s home, in between visits from our project sites, before and after visiting suppliers, before and after dealing with members of the public.
6. All high contact surfaces such as phones, doors, keyboard/mouse, office supplies and tools will be cleaned and sanitized daily to help limit the spread of any potential viruses.
At this time, our Edmonton Showroom will remain open with our regular hours to serve you. However our St. Albert location will be closed, albeit client meetings are still being arranged by appointment only until further notice.
Our Priority at Titan Flooring & Interior Design Ltd. is the health, safety and well-being of you, our customers.
Please contact our Edmonton office (780) 489-8929 with questions of concerns.